Chemo is finished! Time to close that chapter of this journey and move on to the next stage of treatment. In this chatty update I’m really just talking about my mental health after chemo. I guess it’s not that upbeat, … Continue reading
I roped my husband into doing the Boyfriend Beauty Test TAG on YouTube! So, yes I did cheat a bit – because he’s my husband, not my boyfriend…but just pretend!
This tag was started by Shaaanxo on YouTube, and I actually just saw Dana Marie had done it the other day, so I decided to go for it! The idea is, that Beauty Bloggers and YouTubers ‘test’ their other half, to see how much attention they are paying to us when we talk about beauty! The guy that scores the highest, wins!
Here’s the Questions:
1. Name as many beauty brands as you can in 30 seconds
2. Where is the ‘waterline’?
3. What colour lipstick would you commonly use for a ‘Pin Up’ inspired makeup look?
4. What would you use *show two brushes* these for? (2 points)
5. What is the first product I personally put on my face before my makeup?
6. What are three makeup products I personally couldn’t live without?
7. Where is your ‘crease’?
8. Where is your ‘outer v’?
9. Where is your ‘brow bone’?
10. What hair care product should you use before using a hair straightener?
11. What would you use *show 2 makeup products* this for? (2 points)
12. Name as many makeup items as you can in 30 seconds
Hope you enjoy, and if you want to do it to – DO (Blog or YouTube)! Leave me your links if you do it, it’s so fun to film and I love watching them x