I have got such crazy hair. Honestly, when people say they let their hair dry naturally, I turn green with envy. If I were to do that, I would literally get this huge mane and a big fuzzy halo on … Continue reading
Sorry this is up much later than usual! We filmed late at night, and I did edit but I left it to upload while I slept!
This is a NEW tag! If you make YouTube videos, please feel free to make this one!! Questions are below the video link on this page 😉
1. How many children do you have?
And how old are they?
2. What are your proudest and most frustrating moments as a parent?
3. How do you discipline your child/children?
4. Do you co-sleep?
5. What is your one MUST HAVE piece of baby equipment?
6. Name one thing you bought before you had your baby and you never ended up using?
7. Have you always wanted kids? How many more do you plan on having?
8. Do you think your relationship with your spouse has changed since you had children? Better or worse?
9. Date night? How many nights (or days) per month?
10. How is your relationship with friends since having a child?
11. How many cars does your family have?
12. Dream vacation with your kiddos AND one without the kiddos?
13. Where do you shop for your kids?
14. Favourite mommy makeup and skin care products?
15. Since becoming parents, do you notice you act more like your own mother (for mom) / father (for dad)?
16. Piercing a baby’s ear: do or don’t?
17. Bath or shower? (for you and child/children)
18. Is mom back to her pre baby weight?
19. College dreams: Do you expect your kids to go to college? Or would you let them decide for themselves?
20. Finish these sentences: “you know you’re a mom when you______?” “You know you’re a dad when______?”
Welcome to day 6! I’m afraid today was pretty boring…but you do get to see my crazy hair 😉
Click below to watch, and please like and subscribe — that puts a smile on my face 🙂
It’s day 5! It was an extremely cold and windy day today, but the Christmassy fun was worth it! Check out today’s vlog below:
So, I have really been neglecting the blog of late! Not the first time I’ve said that, but I’ve decided to try something different – I’m going to do Vlogmas! We will be vlogging everyday until Christmas and I’ll be uploading to YouTube! Hopefully the uploading goes ok, but they’ll hopefully be up daily!!
Here’s day 1 of Vlogmas: