I finally got around to putting together my Labour and Delivery video – don’t worry it doesn’t contain the gory bits! Click the link below to watch 😉 Advertisements
Addendum 22/11/2015: This is not a sponsored post, I bought this product myself…BUT John Frieda loved my review so much, they quoted me in their ad! Last year I reviewed the John Frieda Full Repair range and that’s when I … Continue reading
I roped my husband into doing the Boyfriend Beauty Test TAG on YouTube! So, yes I did cheat a bit – because he’s my husband, not my boyfriend…but just pretend!
This tag was started by Shaaanxo on YouTube, and I actually just saw Dana Marie had done it the other day, so I decided to go for it! The idea is, that Beauty Bloggers and YouTubers ‘test’ their other half, to see how much attention they are paying to us when we talk about beauty! The guy that scores the highest, wins!
Here’s the Questions:
1. Name as many beauty brands as you can in 30 seconds
2. Where is the ‘waterline’?
3. What colour lipstick would you commonly use for a ‘Pin Up’ inspired makeup look?
4. What would you use *show two brushes* these for? (2 points)
5. What is the first product I personally put on my face before my makeup?
6. What are three makeup products I personally couldn’t live without?
7. Where is your ‘crease’?
8. Where is your ‘outer v’?
9. Where is your ‘brow bone’?
10. What hair care product should you use before using a hair straightener?
11. What would you use *show 2 makeup products* this for? (2 points)
12. Name as many makeup items as you can in 30 seconds
Hope you enjoy, and if you want to do it to – DO (Blog or YouTube)! Leave me your links if you do it, it’s so fun to film and I love watching them x
If you haven’t already heard about PIXY, you need to read this post! PIXY are an Irish company that make skincare and beauty products using only pure natural ingredients! I feel like this brand is kind of like an Irish … Continue reading
I get asked a lot of questions about the products I use for my Ombré hair, so decided I would film a video today! If you enjoy it, please give it the YouTube thumbs up, and leave me comments – … Continue reading
I have got such crazy hair. Honestly, when people say they let their hair dry naturally, I turn green with envy. If I were to do that, I would literally get this huge mane and a big fuzzy halo on … Continue reading
Sorry this is up much later than usual! We filmed late at night, and I did edit but I left it to upload while I slept!
This is a NEW tag! If you make YouTube videos, please feel free to make this one!! Questions are below the video link on this page 😉
1. How many children do you have?
And how old are they?
2. What are your proudest and most frustrating moments as a parent?
3. How do you discipline your child/children?
4. Do you co-sleep?
5. What is your one MUST HAVE piece of baby equipment?
6. Name one thing you bought before you had your baby and you never ended up using?
7. Have you always wanted kids? How many more do you plan on having?
8. Do you think your relationship with your spouse has changed since you had children? Better or worse?
9. Date night? How many nights (or days) per month?
10. How is your relationship with friends since having a child?
11. How many cars does your family have?
12. Dream vacation with your kiddos AND one without the kiddos?
13. Where do you shop for your kids?
14. Favourite mommy makeup and skin care products?
15. Since becoming parents, do you notice you act more like your own mother (for mom) / father (for dad)?
16. Piercing a baby’s ear: do or don’t?
17. Bath or shower? (for you and child/children)
18. Is mom back to her pre baby weight?
19. College dreams: Do you expect your kids to go to college? Or would you let them decide for themselves?
20. Finish these sentences: “you know you’re a mom when you______?” “You know you’re a dad when______?”
Welcome to day 6! I’m afraid today was pretty boring…but you do get to see my crazy hair 😉
Click below to watch, and please like and subscribe — that puts a smile on my face 🙂
It’s day 5! It was an extremely cold and windy day today, but the Christmassy fun was worth it! Check out today’s vlog below:
So, I have really been neglecting the blog of late! Not the first time I’ve said that, but I’ve decided to try something different – I’m going to do Vlogmas! We will be vlogging everyday until Christmas and I’ll be uploading to YouTube! Hopefully the uploading goes ok, but they’ll hopefully be up daily!!
Here’s day 1 of Vlogmas: