By the time Noel’s birthday came around we were officially a couple. We were super coupley – we had conversations about marriage and babies and life and all those “couple” things! We learned a lot about each other really quickly, … Continue reading
Most nights after work I’d get a text that Noel had made me dinner, so I spent a lot of my time there. (My fridge was ALWAYS empty). Soon it was time for me to renew the lease on my apartment. I couldn’t though, as rent was way too much – Jon had moved back home due to illness.
Noel was also struggling with rent on his own apartment downstairs. We figured that, considering we spent most of our time together anyway, we should just move in together.
Even though I knew at the time that it would make sense for me to move downstairs – as it was my lease that was up, and I had pretty much nothing to move – I still thought my top floor apartment was way too nice to leave!
So Noel moved up, with his HUGE amount of stuff, AND his 150L fishtank! (Sorry Noel + Grandad A!!)
One night, Noel had some friends over to play poker. I wasn’t there, but he had told me beforehand that if he won, he’d take me out for dinner. Well, he won!
I hadn’t really thought much of it, I honestly thought it’d be McDonalds or something! I was wrong, a few days later he asked me out for dinner…
He took me to this restaurant in Dun Laoghaire called Toscana. It was so romantic, and then we went for a walk on the pier afterwards! BEST DATE EVER!
So, I guess it was after that, that we were “dating”!
Well, it’s better late than never!!
Welcome to the last day of VLOGmas 2013! We had a great Christmas! Hope you did too! There was a lot going on, so the video is going up late but it has two Christmas days in one!! Thank you very much for watching VLOGmas 2013!!
Click below to see our Christmas:
Welcome to Day 24! It’s Christmas Eve!! Happy Christmas, hope it’s a great one. Thanks for watching VLOGmas, click below to see our Christmas Eve:
Welcome to day 22! It SNOWED (a little bit) today! There was more Yankee candles too and we baked some cookies. That’s pretty much it…click below to watch today’s vlog!
Welcome to day 21! We went to see my family today and I ended up going on a stupid mission! Disaster! Only four more sleeps! Click below to watch day 21:
Something terrible happened this morning! I felt so guilty! My poor little Devin. The day was pretty normal I’m afraid as I was feeling quite unwell, sorry!
Click below to watch day 20:
Welcome to day 18! Only 7 more sleeps!! Today we took Devin to the play centre and he exhausted himself, playing in areas for MUCH older kids!! After following him, I ended up having to go down the slide too…oops. Click below to watch Day 18!
Welcome to day 17!! Getting close now, only 8 more sleeps until Christmas!! In today’s Vlog we have a visit with my sister, Devin has his first ever lollipop (wow, such a big boy now), and there’s a very rare cuddly moment!!
Click below to watch today’s vlog!
Sorry this is up much later than usual! We filmed late at night, and I did edit but I left it to upload while I slept!
This is a NEW tag! If you make YouTube videos, please feel free to make this one!! Questions are below the video link on this page 😉
1. How many children do you have?
And how old are they?
2. What are your proudest and most frustrating moments as a parent?
3. How do you discipline your child/children?
4. Do you co-sleep?
5. What is your one MUST HAVE piece of baby equipment?
6. Name one thing you bought before you had your baby and you never ended up using?
7. Have you always wanted kids? How many more do you plan on having?
8. Do you think your relationship with your spouse has changed since you had children? Better or worse?
9. Date night? How many nights (or days) per month?
10. How is your relationship with friends since having a child?
11. How many cars does your family have?
12. Dream vacation with your kiddos AND one without the kiddos?
13. Where do you shop for your kids?
14. Favourite mommy makeup and skin care products?
15. Since becoming parents, do you notice you act more like your own mother (for mom) / father (for dad)?
16. Piercing a baby’s ear: do or don’t?
17. Bath or shower? (for you and child/children)
18. Is mom back to her pre baby weight?
19. College dreams: Do you expect your kids to go to college? Or would you let them decide for themselves?
20. Finish these sentences: “you know you’re a mom when you______?” “You know you’re a dad when______?”